Assalamualaikum, salam sejahtera, namaste
This will be my temporary medium to voice out my thoughts
There so many things to say that I meant to say for a long time alreafy, but due to some constraints, i couldnt
Mcm biasa lah, blog ni masih mengekalkan konsep dual language mcm dulu2 before I shut it down selepas revolusi FB n Twitter n IG. Aku rasa nk speaking, aku speaking, aku rasa nk guna BM, aku guna BM
Actually this place will be more of my not-so-private-diary, but I dont expect anyone to come and read. But incase somebody is reading this, i guess errr make urself comfortable? And thanks?
Man this is so awkward to write in a blog after so long (when was it the last time I used it? 2009? 2010?)
Alright. Gotta start composing for the next entry. Lets see what issue i want to talk about....
Assalamualaikum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I've been on a movie marathon. But I cant help but notice something about all the movies Ive been watching (and love them too!). They al...
-
Hari untuk balik ke atas bukit makin dekat. Rasanya esok kena cari handphone baru. Handphone aku kena rampas tak bagi balik dah (padahal t...
-
Assalamualaikum, salam sejahtera, namaste This will be my temporary medium to voice out my thoughts There so many things to say that I m...

No comments:
Post a Comment